Monday, March 10, 2008

Her Conspiracy

I’ve come to terms with the conspiracy of love
The wave of sweet surrender and its sublime spell
Weightless in the night I lie and wait
The black sky calls me out to dance in its wake.

These secrets I’ve kept for so long
Like the words of an old song
Dancing on the tip of my tongue
Waiting for the right moment to come.

I scream in silence in to space
These words remain as unheard
Like a pagan’s ode to his Goddess
These words return void back to earth

I hear the words of long goodbyes
I hear the stillness of the early morn
I still hear your whispers in my ear
I hold those words you say so dear

Alas when I find that nothing is permanent
The fleeting thoughts of love unreturned
Remorse for trying to conquer the great unknown
As if I had a choice to hear your voice

No comments: