Monday, March 10, 2008

The New Song

The title was what I gave it when I had just written it. Eventually forgetting I ever wrote it, I never got back to giving it a name proper. This was meant to be a slow number but I've never came around to write the music.

verse 1
=======

I'm taken away.
The thick midnight air suffocates.
I try to breathe but,
You're taking it away.

Breaking the silence that is,
Passing cars moving slow - fast.
I am able,
To throw it all away but...

chorus
======

I'm grabing at you now,
At you and everything you are.
Give me a reason to,
Call home, go home.

verse 2
=======

Aware, unconscious the desicion we make,
Make up your mind, make up my mind.
This beautiful mess we're in,
Fades away with the setting sun.

All we have is the night.
All we have is tonight.
Take this chance to make right,
The right to be wrong.

bridge
======

Now all the pieces don't fit,
But they're all ok.
Now the castle crumbles,
But we'll be ok.


Jeremiah Abraham Selvaraj
copyright 2007.

No comments: